Because our courses conform to the AICC and SCORM standards — the industry standards for e-learning — they can be launched and tracked from any learning management system (LMS). Organizations without an LMS can use our powerful tracking tools to view employee usage and results in real time and export the tracking data to their HR systems.
Likewise, if your organization has created (or licensed) standards-conformant e-learning courses, we can host them and track participation for you on our LMS.
We offer these additional technical features to help our clients' e-learning initiatives run as efficiently and effectively as possible:
- Auto-Pestering: Customize and schedule an unlimited number of fully automated "reminder" messages to persuade recalcitrant employees to complete their training assignments.
- Speed-Bumps: When a WeComply course senses "quick-clicks" through important content, it automatically presents additional material — e.g., an extra "pop quiz" or other interactive element — to slow down the employee, round out the learning experience, and make the training more likely to be considered legally "effective."
- Configurable Reporting: Create whatever custom tracking reports you need, save the report definitions for reuse, and even schedule reports to be sent to you (and other administrators) automatically on a daily, weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Tracking and Reporting Dashboard: WeComply's reporting dashboard shows you the critical tracking information you need at a glance with easy-to-read charts and graphs.
- View complex tracking data in simple charts and graphs
- Drill down to view data on individual courses, departments or other criteria
- Set custom date ranges to view only the data you need
- Export results to Excel or PDF
- Custom Styles: Increase employee engagement by branding our training courses with your organization's logo, colors, fonts and other graphical touches.
- Foreign-Language Support: Offer non-English-speaking employees an immersive experience in their language of choice, from the "reminder" e-mails through the Certificate of Completion at the end of each course.