Online Conflicts of Interest Questionnaire
More and more companies are requiring employees to provide an annual conflicts-of-interest certification as part of their corporate-governance process. For global companies, this can be a daunting task — disseminating the questionnaire in multiple languages worldwide, following up to ensure a timely 100% completion rate, reporting on the results, and identifying and responding to exceptions.
Use our fully automated Conflicts of Interest Questionnaire to implement your process electronically — with customized questions and policy links, periodic e-mail "reminders," and real-time tracking and reporting of responses — in as many languages you need. You can customize it to ask as many multiple-choice questions and/or solicit as many free-form text responses as your needs dictate. Include "trigger questions" to make it easy for managers to complete the Questionnaire in a matter of seconds if they have no exceptions to report. Roll out the Questionnaire by itself, or append it seamlessly to annual Code of Conduct training — whichever will make your job easier!
Conflicts of Interest Questionnaire Summary
This two-minute Questionnaire addresses the topics listed below. Where employee responses indicate an exception, employees are asked to provide details.
- Whether the employee or a family member works for anyone that does or is seeking to do business with the organization;
- Whether the employee or a family member has accepted benefits from anyone that does or is seeking to do business with the organization;
- Whether the employee has disclosed confidential information outside of the scope of his/her employment or used such information in any way to promote his/her own interest or the interests of others;
- Whether the employee or a family member has any other interest or arrangement that may represent a conflict of interest; and
- Conflicts of interest policy acknowledgment.