WeComply Employment Opportunities
Territory Sales Manager
WeComply, a leader in online ethics and compliance training solutions, offers an exciting, fast-paced, and dynamic work environment with an entrepreneurial atmosphere. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company with a huge market opportunity, where your contributions make a difference and hard-work is rewarded.
We are committed to providing best-of-breed compliance training content, technology and customer service. Our commitment has put us at the leading edge of the eLearning industry — earning WeComply a roster of top-flight clients and partners. WeComply is the exclusive ACC Alliance partner for compliance training and our content partners include the most prestigious law firms.
As a Sales Manager, you will be an integral member of WeComply’s Sales Team at a time of significant growth and expansion. You will be responsible for selling WeComply’s ethics and compliance training products to new prospects. We have a substantial and growing volume of well-qualified incoming web and phone leads from extensive marketing campaigns. WeComply enjoys a vast database of contacts and leads that the Sales Manager can selectively mine to create new sales opportunities. This person will respond to inbound inquires and reach out to existing contacts. It is not anticipated that this position will require much, if any, cold calling except strategically where we have strong market presence. This position offers a very competitive base salary ($75K-$85K) and an attractive commission plan with unlimited upside. You will receive sales training about our products and the e-learning and compliance industries, as well as ongoing support from our operations, marketing and technical staff.
This can be an outstanding opportunity if you are:
- Effective selling by phone and using web conferencing/web meeting tools.
- Energetic – The ability to handle multiple opportunities
- Motivated to be a part of a growing industry leader.
- An Entrepreneurial spirit
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with our Marketing department and Vice President of Sales to quickly respond to and fulfill inbound requests from new business prospects.
- Leverage WeComply’s extensive database of customers, contacts and leads to create and close new business opportunities ranging from $1,000 to $45,000 per year.
- Clearly communicate WeComply value proposition; qualify medium to large size prospects through established pre-qualification protocol.
- Maintain detailed, appropriate information in WeComply’s CRM database (SalesForce.com) identifying key decision-makers and all upcoming purchases, tasks and projects. Understand how to thoroughly research account and contract history in SalesForce.com.
- Preparing and submitting proposals and quote prices. Negotiating final terms and preparing license agreements.
- Work independently and assume significant ownership of assignments.
- Four to Seven years of experience with high outbound call volume.
- Proven closing and prospecting skills.
- Ability to sell over the phone using web meeting/conferencing. Significant experience presenting with online software demonstrations. 95% of the sales activities occur over the phone.
- Tech savvy and ability to work with many programs and applications concurrently.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously and handle a high volume of leads.
- Skilled at uncovering the right prospect at target organizations.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com