WeComply Employment Opportunities
Are you passionate about translating legal concepts into lay language? Do you enjoy a high-tech environment? Do you want to be a part of a growing company that is setting the standard for online compliance and ethics training for businesses of all sizes? Joining WeComply as a Legal Editor/Writer is a great way for you to make a significant impact by developing new and exciting training courses that cover a wide variety of legal subjects. We are looking for people who have a strong legal background and a demonstrated track record of excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. Come grow with us!
Duties and responsibilities include –
- Researching new course ideas to determine priority, audience and feasibility.
- Writing new course content and formatting the course material to work with our proprietary content-management system.
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams with legal analyses related to the courses we market.
- Editing legal content written by colleagues, prospects or customers.
- Ability to translate legal concepts into clear and engaging lay language
- Strong editing, grammatical and proofreading skills
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact with clients as needed
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with HTML and content-management systems is a plus
Education: Law degree is required.
Experience: At least four years of post-JD experience in legal writing and editing is required. Experience working in high-tech environment is a plus.
Location: Able to work from our Mount Kisco, NY office.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com